Please review the following information to help inform and guide you.
1. When your report is released an email is sent to you from orders@SafeGardTravelMedicine.com with the Subject: Your SafeGard Travel Medicine Report is Ready. Please check your junk/spam folders for this email.
2. Click on the link provided to view your travel report.
3. If you have not heard from the pharmacy within 2 business days, please contact the pharmacy and ask to speak with the travel pharmacist.
4. If your departure is less than 2 weeks away, contact the pharmacy as soon as you receive your travel information and ask to speak to a travel pharmacist.
5. Please contact us at www.safegardtravelmedicine.com/contact/ if you experience any problems setting up an appointment.